الثلاثاء، 29 يناير 2013

Justin Bieber Opens Up About His Breakup With Selena Gomez In Billboard Magazine!


jelena-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-Favim.com-402918
Here’s an excerpt interview with Billboard. Justin talks about breaking up with Selena Gomez.
Billboard: There’s been all this back-and-forth with both you and Selena Gomez separately covering “Cry Me a River.” The blogs have a field day speculating about what happened to your relationship.
Justin: There’s so many rumors. People say I call Selena every day and she won’t pick up the phone or I’m chasing her down, and these are all fake stories.
Do you pay attention?
I don’t go on blogs or anything like that. I hear things. People tell me if something happens on the Internet. It gets back to me, definitely.
Listening to the new songs, it seems like it’s been a wearying time for you. “Yellow Raincoat” has the line, “Fame, money and girls drive you crazy.” And of course “Nothing Like Us,” it’s kind of heavy. Are you having fun?
Definitely, all of the time. I’m 18. I have a great team around me. I have great friends. We have a blast. They keep me occupied and my mind off of the negative things. It’s funny when people are like, “You’re 18. What have you really gone through?” I’m thinking, “What do you mean? When you were 18, you don’t think that you went through stuff?” When you are 18, you’re going through that transition. You have a high school girlfriend, you might not. Going to college. Figuring yourself out, leaving home.
That’s one of the reasons that I like “Nothing Like Us.” You manage to take this very real, young feeling and make it universal. I like that the song was sweet. Scooter told me you wrote it about what happened with Selena, but he didn’t tell me what it sounded like. And if you read the blogs, you think it might be an angry song. Instead, it feels.
Because at the end of the day, there’s nothing like us, you know? That’s just it. It is what it is. People are going to relate to that.
You’re pretty heartbroken?
I’m not in the happiest place that I’ve ever been. I’m trying to get through what I’m going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going.
Aww, we feel so bad for Justin and Selena! We wish them both the best!
What do you think about it guys? Do you hope Jelena will get back together?!

Source: Justinbieberzone.com

0 comments: