الثلاثاء، 22 يناير 2013

Selena Gomez Recorded Music About Justin Bieber For Her Next Album!


jelena-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-Favim.com-301010
It’s official!Selena Gomez recorded music about Justin Bieber for her next album!
Selena revealed that in the middle of recording her next CD a big shift in her professional AND personal life occurred and that she used the experiences to write new songs.
I think for me it was actually interesting to see that towards the middle of me recording my record, a big turn happened to me and it was incredible to see how I applied that to music because I’ve never done that before and it’s great. I think the older I’m getting the more I’m just kind of like I’m cool to share my side of the stories as much as I can, so I’m having a lot of fun.
We can’t wait! Selena also revealed that she would be releasing her first single off of the album in March!
Source: disneydreaming.com

0 comments: