الجمعة، 1 فبراير 2013

Selena Gomez Loves Sparkly Polish!


adefc__tumblr_mhiow66L9m1rq31q9o1_500
Selena Gomez’s favourite nail lacquer from her new OPI line is a “sparkly mess of colours”.
The young actress-and-singer is set to launch the nail varnish range called Nicole by OPI later this month.
In a behind-the-scenes video, Selena discussed the two shades she was rocking on her nails for the advertising campaign.
“Today I’m wearing Naturally, which is the pink shade, and Stars At Night, that’s kind of what I wanted to do with the line, mix and match all of the colours,” Selena explained. “They are fun and beautiful and you can have a lot of fun with sparkles. The Confetti Fun is one of my favourites because it is a mess of colours, it’s like its all of it in one. It’s pretty!”
The star also discussed her style in the clip, where she revealed how her look is generally dictated by her mood.
“My style is classic, simple and elegant,” Selena stated. “Whenever it gets into Spring/Summer I usually like to wear things that are more flowy. Flowy dresses and simple things a lot of soft natural colours and bright colours.[My clothes and nail varnish is chosen after] a conversation with my stylist where we discuss what the occasion is whether it is music or acting, as I kind of have a different persona for all of them. My style depends on this so it’s either really bright, sparkling and loud or bright colours. Then in the Fall my look is always more casual and simple so it kind of depends on the mood and what I’m going through.”
Selena is fast becoming a respected fashionista, following her deal with Adidas’s NEO label to front their teen collection of sportswear.
What favorite Color of Nicole do you like, guys? Leave your comment below!

397770_473637312691943_1681262466_n

0 comments: